Company: The MENTOR Network
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: June 6, 2021
California MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides
services for adults and children with intellectual and
developmental disabilities and other complex challenges, including
autism spectrum disorders.
Do you have a background in financial planning and analysis and
want to take your career further? Bring your commitment and
analytical skills to a team-based workplace that puts people first.
Synthesize disparate data into meaningful analysis in support of
the company's goals.
- Generate assigned management reporting including insightful
analysis and commentary to tell the story and provide a basis for
- Develop and maintain dashboards and key metrics to monitor
financial performance; prepare thoughtful and value-added
operational service line analysis to allow members of field and
corporate to make better operating decisions.
- Perform analyses of various business metrics and income
statement line items including detailed expense analysis.
- Consult with field leaders to develop and create financial
reports that will assist them in the analysis of their business and
- Drive consistency and standardization of all operating group
reporting and metrics to allow for value-added analysis.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with members of the
finance team, operational leaders, and the business partners that
we support, acting as a liaison to ensure proper flow of
- Responsible for monthly management reporting and ensuring
accuracy of all data; prepare ad hoc financial analyses for senior
- Assist in the preparation of materials for monthly executive
meetings, the Board of Directors meeting, investor day
presentations, and other leadership meetings.
- Assist with project/investment tracking across all
organizational functions and other special projects as needed.
- Maintain an effective control environment for the assigned
accounting operations, including both key and non-key controls,
timely updating and modification of control design where necessary,
and oversight of control remediation activities if required.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 1-3 years of related experience.
- Experience with business reviews and business metrics analysis
- Experience with Hyperion Planning & Reporting/Essbase or
similar packages preferred.
- Experience with Oracle or other large ERP system and report
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect
information from different sources.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission
alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
We have meaningful work for you - come join our team - Apply
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and
human services providers offering an array of quality,
community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core
values-Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth-and the behaviors
that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we
approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in
nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: The MENTOR Network, Rancho Cucamonga , Financial Analyst, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!