Business Consultant/Analyst Lead - 24 Month Durational Position
Company: Kaiser Permanente Zion Medical Center
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Business Consulting: Includes analysis/evaluation of business
and/or system process and functional requirements, development of
business cases, client support during system development and
implementation, development and maintenance of service level
agreements. Develops relationships with upstream and downstream
business partners. Develops/maintains and changes business
processes, and understands the business processes of assigned
partners and how they relate to our functional areas. Develops and
recommends changes to business processes.
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in
applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related
- Uses professional concepts in accordance with company objectives
to solve complex problems in creative and effective ways.
- This job is the fully-qualified, career-oriented, journey-level
- Demonstrates expertise in functional area business processes and
understands assigned and cross functional areas.
- Independently initiates, identifies and coordinates the analysis
of complex client needs in project areas such as: new/existing
business operating models, innovative approaches to solutions
support, market research of emerging or available product
functionality and operational readiness assessment.
- Identifies opportunities for increasing business efficiency
through improved manual and automated process systems.
- Coordinates the development of comprehensive business cases with
cost, service, and benefit dimensions of proposed projects that are
used at management and executive levels for funding and scope
- Accountable for tracking and/or monitor and report for senior
mgmt the results of actualization of benefits.
- Plans, coordinates and conducts the analysis of client business
processes and functional requirements and the preparation of
appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the
- Develops cross-initiative integration plans.
- Identifies other initiatives that exist and ensures that efforts
are not duplicated.
- Supports a variety of applications.
- Consults on the integration of application systems into the work
environment, regarding their operational and training
- Acts as project lead in the coordination of solution development
and the implementation of the final product/service.
- Acts as a liaison between business clients and technical staff
and/or with development staff throughout the development life
- May develop project plans.
- Identifies and coordinates within other project managers and
implements schedule deadlines as appropriate.
- Manages common resource demands.
- Provides on-going project management and status reporting at all
- Minimum five (5) years of experience, to include a minimum two
(2) years in a consulting role.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in a healthcare environment
or other relevant environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business/health care administration or
related discipline OR four (4) years of experience in a directly
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
License, Certification, Registration
- May establish cross-functional
- Thorough knowledge of platforms of the assigned functional area
and multi-area functionality based on assignment.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- Certification or advanced
qualification by third party association that matches the function
or field applicable to the business discipline preferred.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente Zion Medical Center, Rancho Cucamonga , Business Consultant/Analyst Lead - 24 Month Durational Position, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!