Company: Res-Care, Inc.
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Are you the super-star multitasker type, strong in
administration skills? Our Administrative and Clerical positions
support the business from multiple locations and via various
functions across the nation. Read below for information on this
opportunity and apply today!
- Process Payroll per the operations payroll schedule, including
distributing payroll checks and communicating payroll discrepancies
to the business center
- Collection and review of employee punch correction forms and/or
manual time sheets. Obtain applicable supervisor approval as
needed. Submit approved documents to the Business Center
- Print Employee Time Detail reports from the Workforce
Timekeeper system and distribute to supervisors for review
- Generate and distribute other Workforce Timekeeper or labor
management reports per assigned frequency
- Collect and review employee mileage forms. Obtain applicable
supervisor approval as needed. Submit approved documents to the
Business Center weekly
- Perform general office duties, including preparing office
correspondence and memos as needed, ordering and maintaining office
supplies, and coordinating office and office equipment maintenance
- Maintain purchase cards and distribute as needed. Obtain weekly
spend down and receipts for cardholders/users. Reconcile receipts
to Bank statements and submit to Resource Center weekly
- Prepare and submit source forms for new locations, relation,
lease renewals, and other property updates
- Other tasks as assigned
- Must have a High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Two years of related office management or bookkeeping
experience. Human Resources experience preferred
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutionsis dedicated to helping brain
injury, spinal cord injury and stroke patients in a new way:
blending scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient's
real-life activities. It's a combination that delivers better
results during the recovery journey and into the future. Today, our
rehab services are still removing walls, breaking barriers and
rebuilding lives. In addition to our groundbreaking home and
community rehab, we're also providing services in residential
facilities and outpatient clinics. For more information visit
www.rehabwithoutwalls.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Additional Job Information
Join Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions in Southern California
as an Office Coordinator!
- Experience in a medical office setting highly preferred
- Great customer service and communication-verbal and
written-skills highly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- PRN position
Learn more and apply today!
Colorado Pay Min
Colorado Pay Max
Keywords: Res-Care, Inc., Rancho Cucamonga , Office Coordinator, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!