Company: California Mentor
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Do you want to work in a dynamic work environment where no day
is ever the same as the next? In this role, your tasks will be
diversified and you will be supporting our mission. This Talent
Acquisition Associate will support our North LA Region.
- Lead all recruiting efforts in the region, and assist with
recruiting across the state.
- Travel around the region to assist with hiring events and
- Communicate with new applicants promptly.
- Ensure that new hire paperwork has been completed accurately,
including I-9 documentation.
- Audit employee personnel files to assure that required
documentation is received and compliant with agency standards.
- Assist in coordinating new hire orientation and
- Monitor and report on key recruitment and retention
- Participate in regional meetings reporting on vacant positions,
retention, overtime, and discuss action plans and recruitment
- High school diploma or equivalent and 1 year of related
recruitment experience preferred, college degree preferred.
- Experience with applicant tracking software and online
recruitment strategies preferred.
- Current driver's license.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and
excellent communication skills to manage relationships.
- A commitment to quality in everything you do.
This position is critical to our success and exemplifies the
wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
We have a rewarding work environment with awesome co-workers
come join our team Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and
human services providers offering an array of quality,
community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core
valuesIntegrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growthand the behaviors that
define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we
approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in
37 states, youll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: California Mentor, Rancho Cucamonga , Staff Recruiter, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!