Company: Holiday Retirement
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: June 6, 2021
What We Offer!
- One free meal per day in our communities
- Paid Sick Time for eligible part time employees
- 401(k) match
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs
In the role of Kitchen Helper/Dishwasher you will help serve
meals and clear/wash dishes from residents' tables following
- Prepare, wash and store dishes following Holiday procedures.
Also includes cleaning the dishwashing area, food- serving areas
and equipment, dining room tables and chairs and vacuum and clean
the dining room area. Complete dishwasher temperature log at
- Assist in the setup of serving carts for each meal, to include
preparing water carafes and distribute to each table, serve hot
cereal at breakfast and bread at dinner, help serve meals to
residents tables and deliver trays to residents' rooms when
- Assist with food preparation as assigned and work as part of
the Food Services team to ensure smooth, efficient, and safe
operation of the kitchen.
- As needed assist with putting away deliveries, set dining
tables for next meal.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School education or equivalent
- General knowledge of cleaning and sanitation
- General knowledge of safe food-handling practices
- Effective communication skills in English
- Ability and willing to follow standards and procedures, and
accept direction & training and work as part of a team
Working for Holiday Retirement
Holiday Retirement helps older people live better, and we
accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates,
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of
older people, we'd love to talk to you.
For 50 years, Holiday has been in the business of helping older
adults live better, age more successfully and stay independent for
as long as possible. Today, over 30,000 older adults in over 260
communities across 43 states call a Holiday community home: and our
employees agree. Beginning in early 2018, and every year since,
Holiday has been certified a great workplace by Great Place to Work
Institute(R), an honor that was also extended to 221 of its
communities in 2020. Helping older people live better is a
tremendous privilege and we would love to share more about our
mission with you.
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender
identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local,
state, or federal law.
Req ID: 91266
Keywords: Holiday Retirement, Rancho Cucamonga , Kitchen Helper/Dishwasher, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!