Sr. Property Trainer/Auditor Specialist
Company: Mercury Insurance Group
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- The primary job function is to develop and conduct various
training and educational programs with emphasis in technical claims
training and conduct constructive audits (team member, branch, &
field re-inspections) to review effectiveness of established
controls and operations for property claims.
Essential Job Functions:
- Recommend new programs/solutions to meet training objectives.
Select/develop course agenda, materials and teaching aids;
formulate outline and determine instructional methods.
- Conduct training for specific technical issues. Research
methods and procedures to ensure training programs remain current
and applicable to need.
- Assists in development of audit format, guidelines, criteria to
evolve process to meet current need. Keeps updated on developments,
methods, and techniques in audit, training, Company policy, and
Department of Insurance procedures.
- Tests and evaluates effectiveness of training methods,
materials, and courses. Conducts supervisory responsibilities of
interviewing, staffing, training, disciplining, counseling, and
appraising performance of trainees and interns.
- Prepares extensive numerical and narrative reports to summarize
audit scores, problem areas, recommendation for improvements, and
overall performance of property claims adjusters.
- Grades claim files according to established guidelines, format,
and scoring system, tabulates audit scores.
- Assists in the development or modification of audit format,
guidelines, and/or criteria to evolve the audit process to meet
current business needs.
- Analyzes data for evidence of knowledge, implementation, and
compliance with claims procedures.
- Other functions may be assigned
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Technical property training, and 3 - 4 years of property field
experience, and/or 1 - 2 years property supervisor or training
- Work experience at least to the level of claim classification
- Or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
Keywords: Mercury Insurance Group, Rancho Cucamonga , Sr. Property Trainer/Auditor Specialist, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!