Production Operator - 4pm to 12am
Company: Avery Dennison Corporation
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: June 8, 2021
As a Finishing operator, you will be responsible for functions
occurring within the Finishing operations. You may be assigned to
duties that include packaging slit rolls to customer
specifications, operating the manual packaging line, cutting cores,
banding, etc. This requires the understanding of Avery Dennison
standard packaging practices and the Exact program packing
requirements. Higher level roles in the Finishing operations
include the operation of slitting, rewinding and / or automated
packaging equipment. Base Hourly Rate: $20.13 with a Shift
Differential of $1.00 when working an off shift. This position may
be required to rotate.
You will work on B Shift (4:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.).
Activities and duties may vary dependent upon site-specific
needs. Essential functions may include, but are not limited to:
- Sorting, labeling and packaging finished goods for shipment,
per customer specifications, quality requirements and standard
- Inspecting general appearance of finished product.
- Keeping area supplied with necessary packaging materials.
- Preparing cores for machine operators.
- Communicating and coordinating necessary information to
appropriate shift / department personnel to ensure effective
- Tracking multiple orders being packed at one time.
- Performing duties to continuously improve quality and
- Maintaining a clean, safe work area.
- Performing 5S duties and audits.
- Assisting in equipment maintenance activities, as
- Participating in group problem-solving teams and continuous
- Performing all other duties, as assigned by the
What we will be looking for in you:
- You regard safety as a core value; serve as role model for
other employees and encourage adherence to safety practices,
policies and procedures.
- You have a strong service and quality focus; address issues
effectively when problems arise and take initiative to understand
root cause, then communicate / educate the team in a timely
- You actively contribute in a team-based environment; encourage
open communication and positive interaction with peers and
management to effectively reach common goals.
- You must be able and willing to work overtime, including
- You will be required show proficiency with computer
- You must be able to obtain a Lift Truck Operator's license and
be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veteran status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
If you require accommodations to view or apply for a job,
alternative methods are available to submit an application. Please
contact 440 534-6080 or Jacqueline.email@example.com to
discuss reasonable accommodations.
Keywords: Avery Dennison Corporation, Rancho Cucamonga , Production Operator - 4pm to 12am, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!