Warehouse Operations Supervisor
Company: NFI Industries
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Under the direction of the General Manager, the Warehouse
Operations Supervisor is responsible for the efficient day-to-day
operation of the warehouse with particular emphasis on the
management of the warehouse personnel and the implementation of
warehouse action plans. The tracking and recording of equipment
hours, assurance that equipment maintenance schedules are followed
and employee meetings are conducted.
Sunday through Thursday - hours to be determined
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides direct supervision to warehouse personnel.
- Ensures the safe, clean and efficient operation of the
warehouse to meet service standards.
- Assists in developing a program to train and motivate personnel
for increased effectiveness.
- Develops and implements shipping and receiving work schedules
and assignments to assure effective and efficient operations.
- Makes recommendations to the Operations Manager on programs to
improve warehouse operations.
- Directs the operations of the warehouse personnel to achieve
- Develops and maintains a productive staff by creating programs
for hiring, training and professional development.
- Matches the skill and background of personnel to work
- Implement an appropriate performance evaluation system for
recommending promotions, wage increases and termination.
- Develops and implements daily plan for allocating equipment to
- Ensures that equipment is utilized in the most efficient
- Coordinate the maintenance of equipment with Operations
- Maintains a professional and courteous relationship with
customers and ensure that all personnel do the same.
- Supervises all inbound and outbound shipments to ensure they
are correct and carried out in a timely fashion.
- At least 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a warehouse or
- Bilingual a plus
- Computer applications using MS office
- Computer applications experience using WMS or warehouse
operating system desired
- Working knowledge of warehouse / mechanical equipment
- Working knowledge of OSHA, DOT, HAZMAT, FDA regulations and the
willingness to become certified in one or more of these areas as
- Excellent supervisory skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish Highly Preferred
- Must be able to work in varying facility conditions.
- Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours
including nights, weekends and holidays as needed by the
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any
employee of NFI about this opening. All resumes submitted by search
firms/employment agencies to any employee at NFI via-email, the
internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole
property of NFI, unless such search firms/employment agencies were
engaged by NFI for this position and a val
Keywords: NFI Industries, Rancho Cucamonga , Warehouse Operations Supervisor, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!