Outsource Task Processor II
Company: Lereta Corporation
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Outsource Task Processor II will be responsible to process
and research tasks (inquiries) initiated by the LERETA Call Center
(initiated by a homeowner inquiry), lender, or internal LERETA
source with minimal supervision. These tasks will include a wide
range of research requests which have predetermined processing
steps that require research to determine why the situation exist at
this time. Tasks could include; research for missing payments,
misapplied payments, payments from escrow, over payments at taxing
authorities, verify delinquencies, obtaining current tax amounts
and requesting refunds if the task requires with minimal
supervision. Have a solid understanding of customer specific
business rules. Maneuver though TTS and understand Data History and
general workflow. There will be some decision making required to
complete these items for penalty determination. They will be
required to manage their pipeline and ensure that the lender's
Service Level Agreement is not compromised. They will advise of any
unusual circumstances or requirements that could endanger the
Service Level Agreement being met or any circumstance that could
result in property loss.
Tax Procurement and Payment
- Procures tax amount data from taxing agency jurisdictions. Tax
amount data procurement method consists of telephone, e-mail, and
fax communication to taxing agency jurisdictions.
- Interprets tax amount data and statuses per property taxes
received from taxing agency jurisdictions and effectively identify
tax status for payment processing.
- Follow agency guidelines and special processing
- Build Tax Lines as needed utilizing the TED table.
- Validate lender payees prior to making disbursements.
- Complete Tax Processing Reports accurately prior to ELD
(excluding Handle Manual if applicable).
- Complete all required processing on exception reports within
- Balance all disbursements prior to end of day and submit all
payment back daily.
- Effectively monitors, reports, and communicates status of work
assignments and statistics to Team Lead/Supervisor while
identifying any opportunity to increase efficiency processing
- Accurately prepares production/statistical reports to mortgage
lenders and direct supervisors.
- Ensure no items go out of standard or miss any SLA's.
- Responds to mortgage lenders and taxing agency jurisdictions by
utilizing effective verbal and written communication in a prompt
and accurate manner.
- Ability to notify business partners of reporting errors in a
clear concise manner.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with both internal and
external business partners.
- Applies and supports the implementation of new or modified
policy and procedures as instructed to ensure Task Research Team
standards are met.
- Accurately prepares production/statistical reports as
- Consistently maintains required quality scores.
This position will perform other duties as assigned based on the
needs of the department.
Keywords: Lereta Corporation, Rancho Cucamonga , Outsource Task Processor II, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!