Customer Service Representative
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: September 4, 2021
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) provides exceptional
customer service to internal and external customers of Copart.
Through a thorough understanding of Copart practices, the CSR
offers solutions that aid and facilitate a unique customer service
experience. The CSR provides general administrative support while
multi-tasking in hectic and stressful situations. In addition, the
CSR will be the face of the Company through face to face and vocal
interactions with all levels of customers which range from the
general public to high level managers of organizations.
- Receive and process payments.
- Update lot (vehicle) notes in the system.
- Answer multi-line telephone in a professional manner.
- Face to face customer interaction.
- Use company resources to gather information and offer solutions
to meet customer needs.
- Contact clients to obtain vehicle pick-up information.
- File documents according to criteria.
- Process mail incoming and outgoing per criteria.
- Read and interpret various reports and documents.
- Proper completion of sale documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Copart, Rancho Cucamonga , Customer Service Representative, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!