Sr. Biller/Collector - Medicare
Company: Prime Healthcare
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: September 3, 2021
The Senior Medicare-Medicaid Biller/Collector is responsible for
both billing and collections, gathering and securing all
information needed for billing, follow up, and payment of accounts
in accordance with the specific payer guidelines, policies,
procedures, and compliance regulations for Medicare-Medicaid. This
includes maintaining the deficiency lists used to obtain missing
documents from internal or external entities, resolving claim
rejections, packaging claims, including global billing with
attachments of professional fee claims, performing proactive follow
up with payers and other entities and securing payment of accounts.
The senior biller/collector is accountable and responsible for
billing through account closure.
Education and Work Experience
- Minimum of three years hospital managed care/commercial
- 2 years of recent hospital Medicare billing experience in an
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Knowledge of contract interpretation.
- Familiar with hospital billing requirements.
- Knowledge of out of state Medicaid billing guidelines.
- Knowledge of basic Medicaid/Medicare billing rules,
regulations, and deadline.
- Working experience with all payer types including: commercial,
governmental, Medicare, Medicaid, HMO, etc. and the ability to
cross-over into different payers.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do
not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status,
disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or
other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation
for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is
the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Keywords: Prime Healthcare, Rancho Cucamonga , Sr. Biller/Collector - Medicare, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!