Quality Control Inspector
Company: Kimco Staffing
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Great Manufacturing company seeking 3rd shift Quality Control
Inspectors in Rancho Cucamonga, CA -The primary functions of a
Quality Control Inspector is to perform inspection and testing of
raw materials, In-Process and Final products for Injection Molded
plastic parts and assemblies.Schedule: 3rd -Shift: - 11:00PM -
7:30AM Thursday-Monday or Friday-Tuesday.Pay rate: $16-$20
depending on experienceThis is a full time temp to hire
- Understands general Plastic part drawings and tolerances.
- Knowledge in use of measuring instruments: Caliper, micrometer,
and drop gauges. OGP SmartScope Vision System, is a plus
- ISO experience preferred.
- IQMS experience preferred.Required Education/certification: -
- 2 year degree or equivalent combination of education and
- 1-2 years of experience as a Quality Control Inspector.How to
Apply:Call 909-390-9881 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout
Kimco/MediQuest/Advantex"Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly
growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real
value to our clients and candidates while -"Changing lives, One Job
at a Time". - -We have won - Best of Staffing Client and Talent
satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last -10 -years.
Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition!
- We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong
operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software
platforms.PandoLogic. Keywords: Quality Controller, Location:
Rancho Cucamonga, CA - 91729
Keywords: Kimco Staffing, Rancho Cucamonga , Quality Control Inspector, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!