Company: BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Open interviews conducted daily - Walk-ins WelcomeHiring
ImmediatelyNOW HIRING - Hosts - Part Time, Full Time We now offer
Daily Pay - Get access to pay you earn the next day upon completing
your shift. Why wait for pay day when you don't have to?WHAT WE
- Daily Pay
- Diverse Culture
- Team Member Dining Discounts
- Comprehensive benefits* - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance and 401 K
- Vacation - paid time off*
- Career Advancement OpportunitiesBenefits and vacation
eligibility based on number of hours worked. Part-time Team Members
must meet minimum average of 30+ hours per week.Hosts are
responsible for providing a Gold Standard first and last impression
to every BJ's Guest while controlling the restaurant's flow,
ensuring every seat remains filled while on a wait.Duties include
but not limited to:
- Perform station opening/closing duties on each shift, including
set up/break down and continual maintenance of Hospitality Desk and
front entrance area.
- Demonstrate appropriate greeting and seating techniques. Greet
as soon as guest walks in with proper BJ's greeting and warm
genuine smile. Provide all guests with a salutation. Follow all
Hospitality Service Execution Steps.
- Use appropriate Table Manager techniques to maintain accurate
and even seating and dining room quote times.
- Use proper BJ's telephone etiquette to answer and direct
- Maintain continuous restroom checks.
- Notify the manager of any quotes that have exceeded the time
quoted, special guest needs or requests, large party execution
needs and guest complaints, no matter how small it may seem.
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies and laws, including
health and safety standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to
understand the restaurant's Table Management system
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Physical demands of the job include but are not limited to:
- Standing and walking during entire 8-hour shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts
- Must have the ability to lift up to 60 pounds in weight on a
semi regular basisAt BJ's Restaurants & Brewhouse CRAFT Matters.Our
extensive menu includes BJ's signature deep dish pizza, salads,
steaks, ribs, generous pasta dishes, and our famous Pizookie
dessert. And of course, everything tastes better with BJ's own
handcrafted beer!The safety of our team and guests is our top
priority. We are complying with all CDC recommendations and
Covid-19 guidelines. We are an e-verify and equal opportunity
Keywords: BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse, Rancho Cucamonga , Host, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!