Company: Balfour Beatty Construction
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Become Part of Our Team
As an industry leader Balfour Beatty offers employees a
comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries and more
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Paid Volunteer time
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus
At Balfour Beatty Construction, we are seeking a Superintendent to
work on various projects within the Inland Empire. The
Superintendent is responsible for all field operations, including
the coordination of subcontractors' work. Responsible for all field
activities associated with the project, including ultimate
responsibility for implementation of Safety/Zero Harm program for
the job site, supervision of all field construction work by
subcontractors and self-performed work. Shares responsibility with
the project manager for developing the project budget, actively
participating in the preconstruction phase, and ensuring that the
project is built on time, within budget, and according to company
policies and procedures. Manages and mentors assistant
superintendents and other field personnel.
- Project Financial Responsibilities
- Preconstruction Services
- Project Scheduling (prefer P6 experience)
- Site Logistics Planning
- Project Administration, Operations, and Close-out
- Promote Customer Relations
- Promote Culture, Leadership and Employee Development
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ten years or more of commercial construction field
- Five years of direct supervisory experience related to staff
and subcontractor management.
- Proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company
communication tools, such as email, the internet, and Microsoft
products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook).
- Ability to read plans and specs.
- Scheduling experience software application (prefer P6
- Ability to plan and maintain site logistics plans.
- Previous or current K-12 and/or Higher Education project
history (very helpful).
- Commercial construction general contractor backgrounds.
- Previous or current experience working in a commercial
construction Superintendent role, highly desired.
Balfour Beatty US is an industry-leading provider of general
contracting, at-risk construction management and design-build
services for public and private sector clients across the nation.
Performing heavy civil and vertical construction, our teams build
the unique structures and infrastructure that play an important
role in how people live, work, learn and play in our communities.
Our teammates have an instinctive passion for innovating that is
fueled by a relentless curiosity, a drive to employ lean practices
and processes and the determination to find a better way. Through
Zero Harm -, we are challenging the construction industry's
assumptions about safety. We believe that no level of harm should
come to anyone as a result of our business.
Consistently ranked among the nation's largest building contractors
by Engineering News-Record, our US business is a subsidiary of
London-based Balfour Beatty plc (LSE: BBY).
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the
value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national
origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any
other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the
employment process, please contact Human Resources at:
Phone: (214) 468-4700
Keywords: Balfour Beatty Construction, Rancho Cucamonga , Superintendent, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!