Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: November 20, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY:Performs various customer service activities,
to include greeting and acknowledging all customers in a prompt and
friendly manner, providing information and direction to customers
and maintain a safe environment for customers and associates using
the firearm and archery range.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Greet all customers as they enter the range in a friendly and
- Insure a pleasant and safe experience for all customers.
- Ability to demonstrate product to customers.
- Remains product "expert" through ongoing product knowledge
- Keeps work area and range clean and neat.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Monitors range use and activities.
- Provides daily direction to associates within the
- Instructs guests on proper safety practices and policies.
- Resolves customer and associate opportunities promptly.
- Maintains communication with CPL instructors.
- Scope mounting and bore sighting as needed.
- Nightly cleaning and maintenance of
- High School education or equivalent experience.
- Must have NRA Instructor or Range Officer credentials.
- Previous range experience and a strong knowledge of firearms
- All Range Masters will be certified by The National Rifle
Association (NRA) as a Range Safety Officer.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND
- Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make change
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to
our customers and other associates. Must possess above average
communication skills. Ability to facilitate training to groups of
up to 25.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with Management, co-workers and customers.
- Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register system
and computerized Phone system.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Word Processor and Spreadsheet
- N/APHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Constantly stand and/or walk during shift
- Constantly communicate with others to exchange information
- Constantly assess the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of
the work assigned
- Medium work that includes constantly lifting and moving objects
up to 20 pounds, occasionally move and lift objects up to 50 pounds
or more (utilizing a team lift as needed)
- Occasionally operate machinery and/or power tools
- Occasionally repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands
- Occasionally ascend or descend ladders, stairs, step stools,
- Occasionally work in noisy environments
- Occasionally work in hazardous conditions
- Able to wear respirator and Tyvek suit for extended
- Will be required to take an annual blood level test and
respirator fit test.INDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT:
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices. Part
Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class
resorts and conservation attractions!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application process, please visit your nearest location or contact
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Rancho Cucamonga , Range Master, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!