Family Specialist (SB Wrap)
Company: South Coast Community Services
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Do you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of
If so, we would love to have you as part of the SCCS team!
For more than 30 years, SCCS has provided care, counseling,
coaching, and essential mental health services for children, teen,
young adults, and their families. As specialists in the field of
mental health, SCCS employees possess diverse professional skills
equipping us as a team to treat each client's unique needs.
As a Family Specialist, you will be responsible for providing
support, case management, and behavioral coaching to clients. You
will assist families in meeting their needs using informal support,
when available, and assuring that the family's voice and choice are
respected in the implementation of treatment. This is a "hybrid
role" of Remote and Community work.
What you will do:
* Manage and maintain client caseload according to timelines and
program guidelines while meeting productivity standards.
* Provide one-on-one behavior modification interventions to clients
utilizing a strength-based approach. This may include working early
mornings, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
* Work collaboratively with parents/caregivers to address clients'
problematic behaviors in a professional manner. Demonstrate
* Maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with
other SCCS staff as well as other community members.
* Meet with Clinicians on a regular basis to coordinate care and
assist the program with the collection of outcomes tools.
* Maintain required paperwork and documentation.
Experience & Education:
* AA or Bachelor's degree in human services or related field and/or
relevant experience working with youth in a mental health/social
service setting and/or 2 years experience working with difficult
* Valid CA driver's license and proof of automobile insurance.
* Clearance of our background check process, which includes
fingerprinting, drug screen, and physical.
* Completion of CPR/First Aid certification within the first thirty
(30) days of employment.
* Upland Office Community Based - Ability to commute from Fontana
to Baldwin Park
* Bilingual Preferred
* School-Based Experience Preferred
Are you qualified and looking to make a difference? --- Please
Keywords: South Coast Community Services, Rancho Cucamonga , Family Specialist (SB Wrap), Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!