Customer Growth Representative (CGR) - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Posting Information:Non-Exempt Role:Join the leading beverage
provider, Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling!* Shift: Full Time, 1st shift,
Weekend availability required* Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vison,
Retirement, PTO* Local Routes available: Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario,
Rialto, Mira Loma, San Bernardino, Chino, Pomona, Corona, Upland,
Riverside* Hourly Pay Rate: $20.71/hr - $25.89/hr DOEThe
compensation range reflects the Company's reasonable expectation at
the time of posting. We consider a number of factors when making
individual compensation decisions including, but not limited to,
skill sets, experience and training, and other business needs. This
role may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the
program.#LI-NR1Position Summary:The Customer Growth Representative
(CGR) is the primary contact for customers within their assigned
territory. They are responsible for providing selling, order
writing, providing merchandising service and growing business in
assigned accounts. The role is responsible for improving internal
metrics scorecards and customer on-shelf availability. Additional
responsibilities include ensuring customer satisfaction by both
ordering products for customers within their territory andpromoting
our product portfolio by keeping beverage sections, displays,
coolers and all points ofavailability properly stockedaccording
tocompany standards. This position may be assigned to various types
of channels (i.e. Large Store, Small Store and
Drug/Convenience.)Position Responsibilities may include, but not
- Sell and execute promotions,secure placement of equipment and
use point-of-sale materials to growsales.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels, maintain company assets
and point of sale, to ensure account meets Company merchandising
standards, determine stores' product needs, place and transmit
appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales
- Restock displays, sections, racks, coolers and shelves in an
aligned manner with labels facing outward for purchase and
- Build displays and other promotional items throughout the
assigned store by moving, stacking and building items according to
instruction and schedule made by supervisor and store general
- Rotate products to ensure that stores follow a first in first
out stocking system by removing and organizing product on shelves
at the end of each location visit.
- Maintain backrooms byorganizing and consolidating back stock in
a safely accessible way within the assigned loading dock area. This
is done each day with every assigned customer.
- Communicate account activities to appropriate parties.
- Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as
appropriate for account.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.Required Skills and
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1 year of Sales or Merchandising experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer proficient (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds as needed.
- Ability to perform essential functions with little or no
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as directed by the
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy
- Thisposition must pass a post-offer background and drug
test.Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Associates Degree.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.Physical Demands
and Work Environment:Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such
things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and
Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance
and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual
in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement
due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
made.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies
will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the
basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures,
including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions,
terminations and self-development opportunities, will be
administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability,
or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the
Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, Rancho Cucamonga , Customer Growth Representative (CGR) - RCCB, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!