Field Inspection Specialist - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Who We Are:AutoVIN the world's most trusted automotive
marketplaces through innovation, technology, and people.Our
end-to-end platform serves the remarketing needs of the world's
largest OEMs, dealers, fleet operators, rental companies and
- We're a technology company delivering next generation tools to
accelerate and simplify remarketing.
- We're an analytics company leveraging data to inform and
empower our customers with clear, actionable insights.
- And we're an auction company powering the world's most advanced
and integrated mobile, digital, and physical auction
marketplaces.What we Offer:
- Competitive pay ranges of $22-$30/hour
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with employer HSA
- Immediately vested 401K (US) or RRSP (Canada) with company
- Paid Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
- Paid maternity and paternity leave (US)
- Employer paid short-term disability and life insurance
- Employer paid Leap into Service Day to volunteer
- Tuition Reimbursement for eligible programs
- Opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge
ross a publicly traded, global organization
- Company culture of internal promotions, diverse career paths,
and rapid advancementWe're Looking For:We are seeking a dedicated
Vehicle Inspection Specialist to work as part of our inspection
solutions team. In this role, you will be responsible for the
inspection process on various vehicles. Whether you're a seasoned
vet, new to the industry but willing to learn, or just a car
enthusiast, this job is for you! - -Our Inspectors -Are: - -
- Observant. -No detail gets past you, you are the last line of
defense when it comes to how we present our vehicles to our
- Responsible -for the inspection of vehicles for signs of wear,
tear, neglect, damage, previous repair, or structural damage. You
will also complete road tests as needed.
- Knowledgeable. -You -understand how to use technology such as
mobile inspection tools, OBD Scanners, paint meters, and other
industry leading hardware and software.
- Safe. We have a high regard for safety, you should too. -You
- Be a -master of your craft. -Through initial and continuous
training, you will develop a thorough understanding of industry
best practices and standards.
- Be a problem Solver. Sometimes the day changes and you will
help in unexpected ways, but hey, who doesn't like knocking a
curveball out of the park? -
- Be a proud ambassador. -The work you do -directly impacts how
that vehicle performs at our auctions and affects the bottom line
of revenue generated; pride in your work is a non-negotiable. -Must
- A strong work ethic, we can teach you the rest.
- Motor vehicle/criminal background checks for all
- A valid -Driver's -License and the ability to operate standard
or automatic vehicles.
- A willingness to travel with potential overnights to support
growthNice to Have's: -
- Experience working around vehicles and within the automotive
industry.Sound like a match? Apply Now - We can't wait to hear from
you!COVID 19 safety precautions and procedures in place to ensure
employee safety, health, and wellbeing. -Note:--- This job
description in no way states or implies that these are the only
duties to be performed by incumbents in this position.---
-Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related
instruction or duties requested by an authorized person. -The
requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of
knowledge, skills, or abilities.
Keywords: OPENLANE, Rancho Cucamonga , Field Inspection Specialist - Rancho Cucamonga, CA, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...