Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: Superior Tank Co., Inc.
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: May 24, 2023
*ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
- Sort invoices into 3 categories (1. Utility or Pay now, 2. P.O. with 3-way match, 3. GL)
- Scan all incoming Credit card statements and email to appropriate personnel w/ 1 wk. deadline for returned copies of receipts
- Update and maintain contractor's licenses and business licenses for all companies
- Renew Contractors licenses in applicable states for all entities update in RASi
- Maintain STCI vehicle folders (vehicles list, renewals, and insurance)
- Assists with accounting department overflow as assigned
- 3-way match of PO invoices
- Assist in data entry of all AP in MAS
- Verify accounts by reconciling statements and transactions
- Match all AP-GL & RI
- Scan all Cash Receipts reports and return to AP/AR Administrator
- File Receivers
- Separate and scan all credit cards by division and email to AP/AR Administrator to disburse
- Pull invoices to match AP/AR Administrator Check Run
- File Checks
- Stuff envelopes/ stamp check run
- Perform other duties as assigned
*QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:*
- AP/AR experience with construction or construction-related background required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office required
- Familiarity with Sage Mas 200 preferred
- Two to three years previous experience
- Thoroughness and accuracy a must
- Extreme attention to detail while multi-tasking within a fast-paced environment
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritize duties, and work under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to work to meet tight deadlines
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently as well as part of an effective team
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally, and externally
- Some experience in collections preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ethical conduct
*WORK ENVIRONMENT*: This fast-paced job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
*PHYSICAL DEMANDS: *The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distant vision.
*POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK: *This is a full-time hourly non-exempt position subject to overtime compensation when applicable. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
*COMPENSATION PACKAGE:* Superior Tank Co., Inc. provides the employees with a competitive salary, medical, dental, LTD, and life insurance, sick time, vacation time, and 401K retirement program.
*TRAVEL: *The position requires occasional travel to run local errands including any time-sensitive mail runs. Mileage reimbursed.
*OTHER DUTIES*: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
*Superior Tank is an Equal Opportunity Employer* and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 - $28.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
* Do you have AP/AR experience with construction or construction-related background?
* QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
* 3-way invoice matching: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
*ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
Keywords: Superior Tank Co., Inc., Rancho Cucamonga , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
here to apply!