Company: National Community Renaissance
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: November 14, 2023
The Project Coordinator will work cross-functionally with senior
leadership within the development and construction departments by
organizing project related tasks, maintain required administrative
and contract databases, and assess the resources needed for
contract completion. Working under the Senior Development Staff,
the Project Coordinator will exhibit communication skills that
eliminate confusion and ensure expectations are properly managed
with clients, partners throughout all levels of the
- Coordinate the gathering of necessary information from within
our company and from outside development partners.
- Provide documents required by the Development Managers as part
of their due diligence and underwriting as requested.
- Maintain up to date records of all invoices processed,
utilizing Pay 2 Elevate, and ensuring each one presented reflects
the agreed-on services.
- Review and administrate all soft cost agreements prior to
execution, ensuring they meet contractual objectives by effectively
managing the project schedule, cost, and scope, and prepare
- Manage project soft cost agreements per project, providing
monthly reporting to the Project Development team, on all
predevelopment and soft cost agreement scheduled.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships and interface
with people from individual contributor to executive levels in all
areas affected by a project.
- Attend Company sponsored events that relate to the development
of the team, which, from time to time, may include overnight stays
at locations away from the employee's home.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with team
members and project stakeholders.
- Possess an emerging understanding of federal, state and/or
conventional financing programs applicable to relocation,
rehabilitation, and/or new construction of affordable housing and
or permanent supportive housing.
- Ability to effectively communicate at a variety of levels and
interact with public and private agencies.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Office software including but
not limited to, Excel, Word, Microsoft Project, Power Point and
- Maintain work pace appropriate to given workload.
- Make generalizations, evaluations or decisions without
- 1-3 years of project coordinator experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Some College
- Prior experience working within the project development or
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Operate computer and office equipment.
- Work is primarily sedentary in nature.
Keywords: National Community Renaissance, Rancho Cucamonga , Project Coordinator, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!