Direct Support Professional- Glendora
Company: Redwood Family Care Network Careers
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Changing Lives Shaping The Future
DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL CAREGIVER-NOW HIRING!- Glendora
Job Title : -Direct Support Professional Caregiver
Hourly Rate : -$15.75-16.75
Shifts Needed : -Full time/Part time AM/PM
Work Locations : -Glendora, CA ***DURING THIS UNPRECEDENTED TIME
(COVID19), PEOPLE'S CARE IS DEDICATED TO PROVIDING SAFE CARE FOR
OUR CONSUMERS BY FOLLOWING THE RECOMMENDED CDC GUIDELINES*** COME
JOIN OUR TEAM! -Do you have a passion for providing quality support
to individuals with special needs? Do you thrive on helping others
build/reach their goals in a positive, life-enriching environment?
Then we'd love for you to apply!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance offered
- Paid Time Off
- Company Perks and Discounts
- NEW ON-DEMAND PAY! People's Care -is hiring compassionate
amazing providers to support and care for adults with intellectual
and developmental disabilities. Here's What You'll Do: The -Direct
Support Professional II -assists adults with developmental
disabilities in their daily lives. Assists with complete care of
dietary, hygiene, grooming, and dressing needs. Redirects behaviors
with various activities including, walking, reading, games, math,
and computer projects. Essential Functions
- Outline and prepare daily routine(s) for clients' (visual and
active) as written in Individual Program Plan.
- Assist clients with bathroom needs.
- Change clients' undergarments and/or clothing if needed.
- Prepare daily meals and assist with clean-up.
- Pick-up/drop-off clients in company vans from/to their
home/facility (if necessary). Education and Experience
- Minimum Education: -High School Diploma or GED, CPR/First Aid,
CPI, and MUST have DSP 1 & 2. RBT needs to be (completed on own
within 6-12 months of hire)
- Minimum Experience: -1 year of professional or personal
experience supporting individuals with developmental disabilities
(e.g. Autism) or mental illnesses (e.g. Bipolar) with challenging
behaviors strongly preferred
- Minimum Driving Experience: -Must have a valid in-state
driver's license, be over 21, provide current registration and
insurance, and have a driving record with no more than 2 points
within the last 3 years. Physical Requirements
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Able to work both indoors and outdoors in all weather
conditions. Work Location:
- One Location Work Remotely:
- No COVID-19 considerations:
Must be fully Covid-19 vaccinated or have a medical/religious
exemption with weekly testing in home. Providing Excellent Support
and Advocacy PandoLogic. Keywords: Direct Support Professional
(DSP), Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA - 91739
Keywords: Redwood Family Care Network Careers, Rancho Cucamonga , Direct Support Professional- Glendora, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!