Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Survey CAD Technician job opportunity in Rancho Cucamonga, CA or
Orange, CA*This position is 100% in-office*Responsibilities:
Typical tasks performed by the Survey CAD Technician include:
- Will utilize AutoCAD Civil 3d and MicroStation
- Compile data collected from field surveys into CAD environment
and draft various projects, including property base maps,
topographic design maps, facility centerline maps, plan and profile
design drawings, permit support documents, and legal plats.
- Format design data for import into CADD environment, analyze
data and compare to published plans, compile reports for revision
documents, prepare field packages, and support drafting
- Download, interpret, organize, reduce, and verify field survey
notes and electronic survey data from data collectors.
- Interpret and write legal descriptions, and prepare
accompanying plats, under the direction of the Project
- Perform quality control functions and quality assurance of
project data and deliverables prior to submittal to clients.
- Perform other technical project objectives, such as utilities,
as-built plans, and property boundary research.
- Assist in the development, documentation, and implementation of
procedures to promote efficient performance of a variety of
- Attend staff meetings to discuss technical issues related to
- Must have one to two (1-2) years of experience using AutoCAD
Civil 3D (2012 or later).
- 5 Years of survey experience (Must Have)
- Must have some experience with legal descriptions and plats,
right of way mapping, topographic map drafting, drafting of Corner
Records and Records of Surveys, and other exhibits, reports, and
- 5+ years of survey experience (mix of field and office
- Ideal candidate will have either an Associate's degree or one
to two (1-2) years of applied experience.
- Strong preference for experience using MicroStation, TopoDOT,
or other LiDAR-based software, and ability to learn new
- Experience working with terrestrial LiDAR acquisition a
- Preference for candidates who are willing to work in off-site
locations, including offices of our clients.
- Autodesk Civil 3D
- Bentley MicroStation
- Plat and Legal DraftingFor immediate consideration, please
apply directly to this job posting with an updated resume for
further review. Thank you for your time and we look forward to
speaking with you. About Aerotek:We know that a company's success
starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's
success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of
Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Rancho Cucamonga , Survey Technician, Professions , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!