Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: April 3, 2021
AutoZone's Warehouse Associate- Come be a part ofan energizing
culture rooted in people with a commitment to delivering WOW!
customer service. If you enjoy fast-paced, physical positions that
gets you up and moving, then look no further. AutoZone is the place
Our warehouse associates find themselves working in a number of
areas such as order selecting, picking, packing, quality assurance,
and shipping orders to our 6000 stores. We offer flexible work
schedules in our world class distribution centers with
climate-controlled work spaces. Our full-time and part-time shift
options include overnights, days, and weekend options. Benefits
include an employee discount, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental,
disability, referral bonus programs and more!
Come join the AutoZone team and put your career into overdrive with
an essential employer who has take n extra precautions to ensure
the safety of our employees. W e continue to open new stores at a
rate of well over 100 per year opening doors for even more
opportunities to grow your career.
We are a veteran and military family friendly employer. We
encourage all candidates with military experience to apply.
- Receiving orders
- Equipment inspection
- Pulling and packing of orders
- Stocking and replenishment
- Outbound shipping
- Perform daily cycle counting
- Use equipment to track, monitor and verify products for
- Maintain a clean work area
- Operate Powered Industrial Equipment (PIE)
- Work in a Safety Sensitive environment REQUIREMENTS:
- No experience required PREFERRED:
- Distribution/warehouse experience
- Experience operating powered industrial equipment (PIE)
- This position requires you to have the ability to lift up to 50
lbs. while pushing, pulling lifting, bending and stooping and using
lifting techniques and move loads.
- Constantly required to stand, walk, climb stairs, reach, kneel,
crouch or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the
ability to adjust and focus
- Ability to hear safety horns, PIE horns, pre-shift
announcements/safety messages, pages, and voxware picking with
- Ability to work in a Safety Sensitive environment (operation of
PIE / heavy PIE traffic throughout the distribution center); moving
conveyors, heights; maintain awareness of surroundings at all times
and quick reaction time to hazardous conditions are necessary
Keywords: AutoZone, Rancho Cucamonga , Forklift Operator, Professions , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!