Network Chargeback Analyst I
Company: CO-OP Financial Services
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: April 6, 2021
US-CA-Rancho CucamongaReq No. 2021-7436Category Business/Client
SupportType Full-TimeThe Opportunity
We are seeking a talented Network Chargeback Analyst I to provide
exception transaction analysis and processing support. Primary
duties include inbound and outbound network processing through
approximately 20 network dispute systems. This position confirms
and documents terminal and cardholder requests for members of CO-OP
Financial Services credit unions; ensures compliance with rules and
timelines. The incumbent also conducts transaction research and
fraud reporting while maintaining a high level of productivity and
- This position is temporarily-remote. That means that this
position is currently remote due to COVID. However, once we
transition back into the office, the manager would prefer for this
person to work in the physical office.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Analyzes network exception reports and completes processes
through related network dispute systems; ensures compliance with
rules and timelines.
- Analyzes auto reconciliation reports and completes work as
- Ensures all inbound and outbound processes are completed
- Processes inbound requests related to network processes for
terminals and cardholders. Provides credit union clients with
confirmation within designated timeframes.
- Documents processes in ticket management system for inbound and
- Reviews inbound fraud reporting for external networks, updates
department logs and processes outbound to external network dispute
- Conducts transaction research related to EMV Chip Liability
shift requirements. Obtains and documents necessary data for
- Performs research and identifies resolution for discrepancies
related to reconciliation of networks.
- Updates network metrics of production logs provided to
management for review.
- Processes and manages network documentation for external
network systems and send correspondence to credit union
- Adheres to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk
controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory
standards, requirements, and policies.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the
appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for
managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your
work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core
values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly,
Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Completion of high school, or equivalent.
- 1-2 years related experience.
- Working knowledge of accounting, reconciliation concepts and
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and maintain a high
degree of accuracy in a multi-task environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and
accuracy are required to perform tasks efficiently in high volume
situations with tight deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible as priorities shift.
- Proficient PC skills, including spreadsheets, word processing
and internal software. Ability to learn and use new applications as
- Good written and verbal communication skills to effectively
communicate with internal customers.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee
feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to
understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where
every employee can live up to their pull potential; ensuring that
our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of
this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent
thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a
strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of
People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own
core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and
the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial
Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service
organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union
technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services
and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member
experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized
multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated
fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million
debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and
more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological
ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year
and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement
and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with
passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of
technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity,
Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer
Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness
programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement. PI133345206
Keywords: CO-OP Financial Services, Rancho Cucamonga , Network Chargeback Analyst I, Professions , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!