Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Actively Hiring - Immediate Openings
Hours: full-time position.
Competitive pay & benefits: paid overtime, health, dental, vision,
paid time off, 401k with match---and more!
"Come Build a Career with our Growing, Fast-Paced, Customer-Focused
Company that fostersTraining and Professional Development!"
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
"Quality & Safety are Top Comar Priorities"
- Calibrate equipment and coordinate service with calibration
- Maintain Calibration Records.
- Set up and maintain SPC (Statistical Process Control) data
- Manage Quality Document Control as applicable.
- Perform Quality Inspector duties as necessary in event of
absence or shortage of staff, including: First Article, Incoming,
In-Process, and Final Release Inspection/Testing; Control of
Non-Conforming Product; Control Plan Audit; Verification of proper
testing and reactions to results.
Safety and Cleanliness
"We have put in place Covid-19 practices for our employees'
- Follow all plant safety guidelines and GMP (Good Manufacturing
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and report any unsafe
conditions to supervisor.
- Wear company issued personal protective equipment (PPE) such as
gloves, masks, hairnets.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
"A Comar employee who will represent the customer and be the
Do You Have...?
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 1-2 years' experience and/or training in quality
- Understanding of computers and software.
- Understanding of Statistical Process Control (SPC) tools and
- Understanding of Gauge Repeatability and Reproducibility (Gauge
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating
and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Write routine
reports and correspondence.
- Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure,
using whole numbers, commons fractions, and decimals. Compute rate,
ratio, and percent.
- Carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram
- Troubleshoot and diagnose measurement system errors.
Do you have the physical stamina to---?
- Stand and walk for most of the work shift.
- Regularly use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with
hands and arms.
- Frequently bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl and only occasionally
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Assistance is
- Use close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and adjust focus.
Frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in
the work environment is usually loud and requires the use of
Keywords: Comar, Rancho Cucamonga , Quality Technician, Professions , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!