Warehouse Manager Assistant
Company: Goldenhome International Inc
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionGoldenHome International is
seeking Full-time--Warehouse Manager Assistant.Duties:
- Receives Customer product through acceptance or unloading
shipping container; processes all applicable documentation in an
- Prepares accurate shipping documentation; loads product into
shipping container or transfers small packages to delivery
- Ensures shipment of product within shipping deadline by
maintaining contact with Customer transportation personnel and with
vendor and internal facility staff.
- Contributes to maintaining a safe and clean working environment
by performing routine area housekeeping and reporting any unsafe
conditions to facility management.
- Contributes to efficient processing operations by assisting
Material Handlers as needed.
- Help to set up and use WMS & ERP system.
- Help customer service specialist for daily work.
- Assist warehouse manager in daily tasks.
- Perform other tasks assigned by warehouse manager and
- Must willing to be trained for and use operating material
- A minimum of one (1) year of warehousing experience.
- Ability to effectively read, write and verbally communicate in
- Chinese speaking preferred.
- Ability to work independently under general guidelines and
- Requires effective interpersonal skills as demonstrated through
- Normal hearing range sufficient to hear alarms, bells, horns,
etc.Education Degree: Bachelor---s degreeSalary: $15.00 to $17.00
/hourJob Type: Full-timeSalary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hourCompany
DescriptionCompany OverviewGoldenhome International Inc. was
registered in Delaware, USA. Currently, the company has office
locations in New Jersey and California. Goldenhome International's
business scope is mainly involved in the manufacture and wholesale
of customized kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanities, and closets. Its
business scope also includes technical support and marketing
support for Goldenhome products provided to the US distributors,
dealers, and end-users.GoldenHome has experienced continuous strong
growth every year since founded in 1999. Sales Revenue in the
overseas market alone is over $200 million annually. The company
has several manufacturing facilities globally, such as Thailand and
Vietnam, and the company is currently building newest facility here
in the USA located at Concord, NC. GoldenHome now produces and
ships over 7,000 cabinets per day.During the past 3 years,
GoldenHome has begun focusing on the US and Canadian frameless
Cabinetry markets. The company has set up more than 20 Regional
Distribution Centers across the US and in Canada. GoldenHome is
continuing to expand footprint across the US to insure coverage
across all of North America.GoldenHome---s goal is to become one of
the largest, most respected higher quality frameless cabinetry
brands in the US and Canadian markets and deliver better quality
product solutions with higher levels of Customer Service.
Additional information about GoldenHome Cabinetry can be found on
our website at www.GoldenHomeKitchen.com and
www.GoldenHomeCabinets.com.Goldenhome International Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Goldenhome International Inc, Rancho Cucamonga , Warehouse Manager Assistant, Professions , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!