Material Handler - 2nd Shift
Company: Ryder System Inc.
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: May 11, 2022
The purpose of this position is to accurately transfer product,
both physically and logically, into and/or out of warehouse
locations, load/unload trailers, move product throughout the
facility with powered industrial equipment and perform inventory
counts as required.
Our team is growing!
Ryder is hiring an 2nd Shift Material Handler in
Rancho Cucamonga, CA!
About the position:
* Consistent pay: $18.75/hour + $2.00 Shift Differential $20.75 Per
Hour - PAID WEEKLY - EVERY FRIDAY
* Schedule: Monday - Friday 3:30m - 12:00pm
* Sit Down Fork Lift Experience
* Minimum 1 year Experience
* Warehouse Experience
* Other requirements: Must be able to pass criminal background
check and drug test - Ryder is a Drug Free Company
Call or Text "Rancho Cucamonga" to Justin at 904-932-0073 for more
* Strong Safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment,
* Stability and growth opportunities
* Competitive benefits package, vacation & PTO in the first
* Weekly pay, direct deposit is available!
* Forbes' 2019 list of the "World's Best Employers"
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred
* Minimum of one year of related warehouse and/or powered
industrial lift experience required
* Ability to read, do basic mathematics, understand and respond to
written and verbal instructions in English for the purposes of
safety, work instructions, policies, etc.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and walk in high
* The ability to input data into various WMS computer systems
* Work overtime as assigned
* Read, interpret, and apply Warehouse Management System (WMS)
* Recognize and correct potential process errors before actions
adversely affect the customer
* Recognize damaged product at any point in the warehousing process
and take appropriate action when discovered
* Pull orders accurately as assigned
* Stage orders according to carrier location and verify: number of
pallets picked as well as stage location
* Prepare receiving, storage and shipping documentation retaining
product accountability throughout the logistical process
* Be aware of and follow location and work center Safety and
Security policies and procedures
* Performs housekeeping duties and other duties as assigned
* May operate fork-lift equipment or other warehouse machinery
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified
individual with disability.
Keywords: Ryder System Inc., Rancho Cucamonga , Material Handler - 2nd Shift, Professions , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!