Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: May 15, 2022
UDR, Inc. and its affiliated companies are seeking a Maintenance
Manager to join our team at Verano our exclusive apartment
community Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Do you thrive on crafting an
amazing customer experience and providing satisfying solutions to
customers? Do you want to be a "Care Hero" and it's your job to
save the customer's day?As a Maintenance Manager, every day you
have opportunities to deliver first-class service to our residents
in turn achieving customer happiness and retention.Essential
- Lead, direct and supervise service team in their day-to-day
- Interview, orient, train and mentor service team and provide
feedback to the Community Director on their performance.
- Develop standards for the cleanliness and overall appearance of
the community's grounds, amenities, building exteriors/interiors,
market ready units, breezeways, curbs, signage, leasing office,
central garbage areas, parking lots, and other buildings and common
areas to ensure that they reflect and represent the high quality of
- Schedule and/or assist the service team with apartment
turnovers and service tickets and inspect vacant apartments to
ensure they are ready for occupancy.
- Responsible for scheduling contractors to assist with apartment
turnovers and repairs, tracking progress, and providing final
inspection of the work provided.
- Resolve escalated maintenance and customer service by taking
appropriate action to repair and/or restore service within the
quality and time standards established by the organization.
- Identify, communicate and implement opportunities to improve
resident happiness and service.
- Foster on-going positive relationship with residents confirming
their expectations are being fulfilled.
- Review Net Promoter Score (NPS) responses to proactively
improve resident's experience and overall perception.
- Vendor management and order supplies/equipment to maintain
appropriate levels of inventory within budget guidelines.
- Assist or complete the pre-move-out inspections on a timely
- Conduct community inspections, host safety meetings and
maintain the safety zone to ensure the well-being of residents and
- After hours on-call rotation required.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.Competencies:
- Organizing- Can marshal resources (people, funding, material)
to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to
accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently
arranges information and files in a useful manner.
- Time Management- Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently;
values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more vital
priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to
a broader range of activities.
- Problem Solving- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve tough
problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for
answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at candid analysis;
looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first
- Customer Focus- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and
requirements of internal and external customers; gets firsthand
customer information and uses it for improvements in products and
services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains
effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and
respect.Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Supervisory/managerial experience
- Experience as a Maintenance Manager, Assistant Maintenance
Manager or Lead Maintenance Technician in the multi-family,
hospitality or similar industry
- Competency in residential HVAC, plumbing, electrical, appliance
repair, painting and drywall
- Customer service experience
- Proficient in the use of modern technology, especially
computers and smartphones
- Valid driver's license and rotating on-call responsibility
- High school or equivalent preferred
- EPA Type II or Universal certification preferred
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) certification a plusCareer
Development and Advancement:We offer ongoing education
opportunities to encourage the skillset development of our
employees and have a validated culture of enhancing the growth and
advancement of their individual career goals. We believe our
employees are the organization's most important asset.Exceptional
Benefits:We offer a comprehensive benefit package, apartment rental
discount, company matched 401(k), vacation and personal time (up to
10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 4 personal days, and 2 floating
holidays per year) plus company observed holidays, discounts to
live in our best-in-class communities, tuition reimbursement,
company sponsored events, community service days, and our annual
President's Club held in Las Vegas, honoring our associates for
their exceptional customer service and operational excellence.About
UDR, Inc.UDR, Inc., an S&P500 company, is one of the nation's
largest owners and managers of residential apartment communities.
Become a part of a company that is the industry leader of
transformational change and operational innovation! UDR Inc. is an
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Additional Benefits Offered:
--- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans--- Medical Flexible Spending
Account--- Dependent Care Spending Account--- Supplemental Term
Life Insurance--- Voluntary Cancer Insurance--- Supplemental
Short-Term Disability Insurance / AD&D Insurance--- Voluntary
Long Term Care Insurance--- 401(k) Plan with company match
Keywords: UDR, Rancho Cucamonga , Maintenance Manager, Professions , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!