Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Great Benefits, Flexible ScheduleThis Jobot Job is hosted by:
Tony SvareAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $45,000 - $60,000 per
yearA bit about us:A local Metal Manufacturing company is currently
seeking to add a Manufacturing Technician to their team. This
position provides support for the daily manufacturing needs of the
production team.Why join us?Great Benefits, Culture, Advancement
OpportunitiesJob DetailsPRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support production's technical needs including process, NC, and
ERP/MES troubleshooting in order to maintain quality and efficiency
at a high level.
- Generate NC programs for steel metal laser and CNC turret punch
presses utilizing SigmaNest CAM programming software.
- Read and interpret work orders/drawings/blueprints/sketches,
along with written and verbal instructions to produce and edit part
drawings/layouts in Solid Works and print part layouts for
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with programs or missing
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections of parts as
requested by operators or supervisors.
- Design, model, and test prototypes assemblies of products in
- Collaborate with office personnel, leads, and shop floor
personnel to answer customer or sales questions about orders and
manufacturing issues related to drawings or assemblies.REQUIRED
- Two or more years of sheet metal design using SolidWorks for
modeling and design. Advanced assembly, drawings and custom
properties experience is a plus.
- Two or more years of turret/laser programming using a CAM
software for programming sheet metal parts.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel and
- Highly organized and attentive to tight deadlines with a sharp
attention to detail.
- Communicate and work well in routine/unplanned circumstances
with sales, Team Leads, and shop personnel.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience using SigmaNest a plus.
- Experience operating a Laser or CNC Turret Punch a plus.
- Understanding of 5S and lean manufacturing a plus.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Rancho Cucamonga , Manufacturing Technician, Professions , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!