Company: Global Medical Response
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Not a Remote Position IMMEDIATE HIRING! Dispatcher FULL-TIME
Opportunity $2,000 Sign-On Bonus for Full time, after completion of
trainingMinimum salary (no experience), starts at $40,880.00After 6
months of successful training, move up to $51,929.12 We're hiring
Dispatchers that will respond to emergency and non-emergency calls
for ambulance and transportation services. This person assigns and
routes transportation requests and can provide clear communication
in all situations to ensure quality support and care to our
customers. Looking to fill shifts for nights and weekends!
- Understands and adequately implements the concepts of Emergency
Medical Dispatch as published in Principles of Emergency Medical
Dispatch (and as customized by AMR) as a minimum standard of
- Allocates EMS resources properly as the need arises by
application of appropriate decision-making rules and approved
- Responsible and accountable for completeness and accuracy of
paperwork related to their position prior to completion of
- Responsible for accurate and complete data entry for the shift.
This will also include State Run Report data entry as
- Responsible for generating applicable reports and checking for
- Assists in locating scene of incidents and selecting the
safest, fastest route to such scene using all available locator
- Relays instructions from supervisors, messages and emergency
- Maintains a current working knowledge of all company policies,
procedures, rules, regulations, and memorandums.
- Follows established parameters/formats in receiving requests
- Responsible for knowledge and use of equipment, including but
not limited to the computer, printers, 911 equipment, recording
devices, telephones, and other equipment as assigned by superiors.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical trainging or telecommunications experience
- Skilled in reading and writing English.
- Ability to communicate clearly on the radio and telephone.
- Ability to record, transmit, and report information
- Ability to efficiently utilize all equipment assigned to him or
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Possess good typing skills with speed and accuracy necessary to
efficiently process emergency and nonemergency calls.
- Ability to understand basic computer applications. Why Choose
AMR? As a national leader in private fire protection services, is
one of 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver
compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of
emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how
our employees provide care to the world at . Learn how our are at
the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and
check out our comprehensive benefit options at . *Get paid to work
with your friends! GMR is looking for people like you!GMR
Employees, if you know someone like you, have them add your name to
their application and receive a Referral Cash Bonus
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing for individuals with a disability. Company Benefits:
Check out our careers site to learn more about our benefit
options.Dispatch Salary range: $16.00 to $27.89 DOE this rate
applies to 12/hr shift and average 20 or 49 hours per week
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Rancho Cucamonga , Dispatcher, Professions , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!