Maintenance Specialist IV
Company: Universal Technical Institute
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Maintenance Specialist IV
Our Maintenance Specialists are responsible for the repair and
maintenance of campus buildings and surrounding areas. Maintaining
the campus with a high level of pride is integral to the success of
our students who are looking to change their lives through
technical training. The ideal candidate has experience in several
of the repair and construction trades such as painting and dry wall
repair, plumbing, electrical, welding and HVAC repair. Basic
computer skills are needed and experience using forklifts and
Scissor lifts are a plus. Candidates must be able to work
independently and have a team player approach.
- Repair and maintain structure of
establishment by performing moderately difficult work in a skilled
trade, such as: construction, plumbing, electrical wiring, welding,
HVAC, and other related maintenance activities, by determining best
methodology and materials necessary to complete assignments.
- Ensure all equipment is functioning properly.
- Notify management concerning need for major repairs.
- Assist in training other maintenance personnel in areas of
basic construction, plumbing, electrical, welding, and related
- Other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience
- High School diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of experience in building maintenanceSkills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are
- Ability to provide flexible and adaptable work schedules.
- Ability to maintain professional image and work
- Must possess good communication, planning, organization and
- Intermediate level construction, painting, plumbing, electrical
and welding skills
- Must be able to use hand tools, electrical test equipment and
welding equipment Abilities
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50
- Must be able stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl for prolonged
periods throughout the workday
- Must be able to talk, see, hear, concentrate, think, learn and
reason for all of the workday
- Must be able to sit and walk or otherwise move around for
prolonged periods throughout the workday.
- Must be able to use a keyboard and do manual tasks for
prolonged periods throughout the workday.Pay and Benefits
- Hiring rate of pay $20.12/Hr - $25.15/Hr (depending on
- Medical, dental, vision
- Company paid LTD & STD
- 401K with Company match#HP
Keywords: Universal Technical Institute, Rancho Cucamonga , Maintenance Specialist IV, Professions , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!