Manager, Food Service Equipment Sales & Marketing
Company: Sunkist Growers
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: August 6, 2022
JOB SUMMARY/PURPOSEThe job of the Manager, Food Service
Equipment Sales & Marketing was established for the purpose/s of
managing the sustained profitable growth, successfully creating,
building and leading all corresponding marketing functions, and
effectively managing all administrative functions and personnel
operating within the Food Service Equipment department.Essential
- Increase sales of existing customer base by broadening
distribution of current product mix as applicable.
- Initiate promotional events with key customers (ads, rebates)
to generate incremental sales activity.
- Conduct timely strategic sales objective meetings with key
customers to influence business initiatives.
- Seek new dealers & end-user customers via trade affiliations to
generate incremental sales revenue.
- Build & maintain rapport with key customers & distributors by
working closely with their field personnel.
- Interface closely with RTS Engineering, Manufacturing &
Corporate to develop new product opportunities.
- Assist RTS Engineering & Manufacturing in achieving appropriate
product certification on a worldwide basis.
- Develop an annual tradeshow program inclusive of all key trade
channels for maximum support worldwide.
- Champion execution of strategic administrative/marketing
procedures; i.e., price increases, sales literature.
- Develop annual departmental operating budget & provide
- Solve & resolve any difficult customer, dealer, distributor
situations that arise.
- Develop and implement policy and procedures relating to the
- Effectively supervise departmental staff to affect successful
delivery of company policy & standards.
- Responsible for training, developing, coaching and counseling
direct reports including performance and appraisals or corrective
action discussions with direct reports.
- Approves timesheets, overtime and absences for direct
- Conduct departmental staff meetings on consistent & timely
basis with all personnel.
- Travel within the U.S., Canada and overseas for tradeshows
- Maintains regular and timely attendance which includes working
evenings and weekends as may be required.
- Accomplishes Quality Assurance department and organization
mission by completing related goals as needed.Other Duties
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of
ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work
- Assist with annual physical inventory count.
- Maintains a professional appearance and personal conduct at all
- Attends meetings as requested.Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration or
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Marketing and 5 years' experience, or
Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration plus MBA and
2 year experience.
- Valid CA Driver's License and excellent driving record.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principals.
- Highly proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Highly adept at negotiating and persuasion skills to sell
- Ability to analyze complex or diverse information and make
recommendations based on analysis.
- Skilled at thinking creatively or "outside the box".
- Ability to effectively lead and manage employees.
- Ability to consider and understand financial impact of
decisions. The performance of these responsibilities presumes full
- Adherence to all company policies, procedures and business
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential
functions consistent with Sunkist standards, the ADA, FMLA and
other federal, state and local standards, including meeting
qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent
with Sunkist standard, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and
- Must be able to: talk, listen and speak effectively on
telephone; read, write and understand written documents and policy;
sit for sustained periods of time.DISCLAIMERThis job description
indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as
well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this
classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as
being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves
the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of
different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that
qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment
relationship existing between Sunkist and its employees.Well now
that all the boring stuff HR makes us put in the job description is
out of the way, what is this job really about? We are looking for
an individual who values hard work, fresh ideas and a commitment to
excellence. At Sunkist, we value trust, respect for each other,
communication and sharing information, generating ideas and
creative solutions, working in teams and developing people to add
value.Behind our history of innovation and commitment to market
leadership is a company devoted to providing continued education,
excellent benefits and good working conditions. We provide all the
resources you need to support your professional development,
including:A variety of choices for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
and Disability insuranceHealth Care and Dependent Care Spending
Accounts401K retirement savings plan, Match+Generous paid holiday
and vacation benefitsInternal and external trainingGenerous
educational assistanceAn open job posting systemSunkist is an equal
opportunity employer. Employment opportunities are open to all
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, age,
national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, immigration
status, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability,
pregnancy, genetic characteristics, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state, or local laws. AAP/M/F/V/D
Keywords: Sunkist Growers, Rancho Cucamonga , Manager, Food Service Equipment Sales & Marketing, Sales , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!