WALMART DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE FULL TIME
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: August 7, 2022
1The Merchandising Sales Representative plays a vital role in
promoting nationally distributed, highly recognized products for
our great group of long-standing clients. This individual is
responsible for strategically executing business plans for our
client's brands to effectively meet company and client objectives.
Enjoy working with nationally recognized products within your
favorite local retailers, while building and maintaining
professional working relationships with store management and
- Well-established organization with over 100 years of
- Daytime schedule, no evenings, or weekends.
- No heavy lifting required, mostly tissue paper products.
- Growth potential, field, corporate, and leadership
- Start immediately, online training materials to get you up to
- Health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance,
and 401(k) for those who qualify.
- Employee Referral Bonus! Share our career opportunities with
your friends and family.
- Gaining shelf placement by selling new and promotional
- Building displays & filling shelves with products.
- Building rapport with store management and staff.
- Ensure planogram compliance with correct pricing and
- Monitor inventory levels and suggest order quantities to
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Daily access to the Internet and mobile device.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs consistently.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.We're continuing to
provide merchandising services to our clients though the pandemic.
We play a vital role in keeping essential products and customer
favorites readily available. CROSSMARK complies with local and
federal regulations and takes precautionary measures to keep our
employees and retail partners safe and healthy.
Keywords: CROSSMARK, Rancho Cucamonga , WALMART DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE FULL TIME, Sales , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!