Freight Broker Agent - Experience Required
Company: Logistic Dynamics Inc.
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Freight Broker Agent (Experience Required)
Logistic Dynamics (LDi) is a 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) company that
focuses on building our independent contractors (1099) businesses
with our Agent-based model. Our company gives you the opportunity
to increase your earning potential by using our industry-leading
proprietary TMS, analytics reporting system, mobile app, massive
shipping network and financial backing.
Focus on the sales and growth of your company by using LDi tools
that give you the full visibility on shipment details, carrier
costs, customer costs, commission payouts and much more.
Interested? Apply below!
*If you do not have Freight Agent/Broker experience, please do not
apply. That includes Truck drivers, dispatch, etc. We're looking
for specifically Freight Agents at this time.
What we offer:
- Up to 70% commission
- The opportunity to work with 110,000+ FTL carriers and our
Exclusive LTL Customer Portal with competitive rates
- Free software / mobile app
- Dedicated agent development / growth team
- Must have a book of business (shipping customers)
- Must have experience in freight brokering or freight sales
- Work from home
- Qualifying candidates can earn a promotional start at 80%
- Weekly Pay - commissions are paid once we invoice the
- Auto-posting to load boards (DAT, Truckstop)
- Full scale support team with overnight and weekend
- Advanced technology, GPS tracking, and auto truck
- Available carrier sales group to assist in covering loads and
- Dedicated marketing team with free marketing materials
Sorry, Visa/ sponsorship not available This is a 1099 (independent
contractor) position. Job Types: Contract, Commission Experience:
- Freight Brokering: 1 year (Preferred) Sales environment(s):
Keywords: Logistic Dynamics Inc., Rancho Cucamonga , Freight Broker Agent - Experience Required, Sales , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!